It’s no secret that digital advertising is here to stay. The roadblock is, how do you find the time, bandwidth, and funds to advertise on all necessary platforms? Fortunately, we have a simple solution. BeatStars Promote has entered the chat.
It’s no secret that digital advertising is here to stay. In fact, global digital ad spend will reach $389 billion in 2021 (Source: eMarketer). A majority if not all of social media platforms have a paid advertising feature that you can utilize to cut through the noise. The problem is, how do you find the time, bandwidth, and funds to advertise on all necessary platforms? Let’s face it - you’re one person, you probably aren’t a professional marketer, and a majority of your free time is spent on creating new music (as it should be!). Fortunately, we have a simple solution. BeatStars Promote has entered the chat.
What Is BeatStars Promote?
BeatStars Promote is an advertising experience exclusive to BeatStars Creators! If you’re looking to drive more engagement for your tracks, gain more followers, or increase your potential track sales, then BeatStars Promote is the quickest avenue to get there. When you promote a track, album, or your profile through BeatStars Promote, you unlock the attention of millions of potential fans and buyers. Promoted content on BeatStars cuts through the noise and appears at the very top of ‘Trending Searches’, ‘Who to Follow’, ‘Recommended Members’, and ‘Top Charts’, that way your art is the first thing BeatStars site visitors see.
When To Use BeatStars Promote
Easy - whenever.
However, if you want to get the most bang for your buck, consider using BeatStars Promote during one of the following scenarios:
- As soon as you release a new track or album! You have new music that you worked your butt off to produce, so why not treat yourself (and your music) to a little extra promotional love? Time is of the essence and new music should hit ears as soon as possible.
- If you’re eager to add more people to your contact list or build professional connections, try promoting your profile! One of the best practices you can execute before promoting your profile (and just in general) is to set up a pop-up contact form on your Pro Page, that way any new visitors that come your way can become email contacts to potentially market to. This tutorial video shows you how to set up a newsletter pop-up form in preparation for a profile promotion.
- The holiday season is always jam packed with music entrepreneurs hustling to sell discounted beats, offer deals, and clear out their store to make way for newer music in the new year. Cut through the holiday noise and promote your tracks, albums, and profile during the time! With an influx of buyers around this time too, there’s no better time to get your music to the forefront of people’s screens.
How to Get Started On BeatStars Promote
To start using BeatStars Promote, simply:
- Visit Studio.BeatStars.com
- Choose your promotion type (Track, Album, or Profile)
- Set your duraton and budget
- Review and submit your campaign
- Track your campaign’s progress and engagement
For further instructions on how to set up your first campaign, how to edit a scheduled campaign, how to stop a promotion campaign, and how to use promo credits, dive into our Help Desk articles.
BeatStars Promote Tips + Tricks
You may be thinking, ‘Yeah yeah yeah...tell me something I don’t know.’
Don’t stress it, we’re here for you too! Simply download our BeatStars Promote guide to unlock gems on how you can maximize your return when using BeatStars Promote.