BeatStars: New Features, Updates & Fixes (LOG 7)
January 9, 2020 – Log 7
Hey BeatStars Fam.
Earlier today, we performed some maintenance on the platform, and we wanted to update the community on some of the new features, updates, and fixes.
New Features, Updates & Fixes
- New Marketing Integration – PRINTFUL
- You can now sell your own customized merchandise from your Pro Page!
- Merchandise available via your Pro Page homepage and Merchandise page.
Printful Integration On The Marketplace (Backend)
Printful Integration On The Pro Page “Merchandise” Page
Updates – (New Customization Options To Pro Page)
- When hovering on each section of the Pro Page on the homepage, if you’re the owner, the applicable edit section will open in the customizer.
- Ability to change the order of content displayed on the homepage.
- Ability to add/remove the search bar on the homepage for round and block themes.
- Ability to customize the welcome message on Pro Page Facebook Messenger (for logged in and logged out users).
- Ability to customize the text and color on the Pro Page Homepage section on the round theme (was already available on block theme).
- Unused Membership credits now rollover to next month.
- Users will now be redirected to Dashboard / Feed after logging in from pages like landing pages, the pricing page, etc…
- Search Features enhanced on the My Playlists page.
- Fixed the “message” that appears when a user doesn’t have any free downloads left through their “Membership” subscription.
- A wrong “username/password” message was updated on the Fan connect integration page.